April 20, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 - Meaning behind your blog name.


I feel like this is rather obvious/self-explanatory once you watch the following educational video:




Couldn't have said it better myself.


If you paid close attention, you can see that the white coats in the video are actually quite long.  As for the title of my blog, the short part of it is referenced during the song - "other schools with shorts look like utter noobs."  That would be my school.  (However, mostly all of the medical schools in Texas give their medical students short white coats to distinguish us from doctors in the hospital who can actually save your life in a medical emergency.)  I'm perfectly happy looking like a noob.  In fact, wearing a long white coat seems rather terrifying at this point.  That fear should probably go away seeing as how I'm not that far from getting a long white coat of my own.  It'll go away, right?



So, welcome to my blog - all about my life in a short white coat.
*white coat graphic via http://doccartoon.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Alex said...

I've always wanted a doctor's coat. They are so distinguished looking!

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

that video is HILARIOUS! loved it! anddd I'd trust you with my life DR. AMY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...