After much internal struggle and
several months years of blog-stalking some of my favorite ladies from college, I've finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon.
So, in order to spark my creativity, I decided to do a 30 Day Challenge just to make sure I had ideas about what to write about. Let's be honest - I probably won't actually blog every day, but hey... it's good to have goals.
Day 1: A photo and 5 interesting facts
1. I'm 24 and I'm a professional student. By "professional student", I mean I'm in my 20th year of school and I have no job and I make no money. In fact, I pay to
do slave labor work everyday. I feel like there's something wrong with this picture. Why did I want to be a doctor again?
2. I hate peanut butter. It may be a little early to throw this out there. If I lose you as a follower, I understand. I know it's un-American, weird, blasphemous, etc. - but just the smell of it makes me want to vomit. Peanut butter cookies? No thanks. PB&J sandwiches? I'll pass.
3. I have an uncanny ability to memorize the lyrics to any song I hear and remember them for life*. Try me. *not an exaggeration If only this ability translated into a magical ability to remember all of the medical knowledge I try to put in my head. Sorry CPR training, there's no room for you. You're trying to sit in *NSYNC's spot in my brain. Oh hey, bleeding man! You need me to suture that for you? Why don't I just sing you some Garth Brooks instead.
4. I want a pet penguin. (I also wanted a lap giraffe until I realized it isn't real.) I ask the boyfriend for one on pretty much a daily basis. If you need an explanation, refer to this: I want.
5. If you want to make me happy, go buy me a snow cone. Easy as that.
And here's what you have to look forward to:
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3: Your first love
Day 4: Your parents
Day 5: A song to match your mood
Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7: Favorite movies
Day 8: A place you've traveled to
Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend
Day 10: Something you're afraid of
Day 11: Favorite TV shows
Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without
Day 13: Goals
Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
Day 15: Bible verse
Day 16: Dream house
Day 17: Something you're looking forward to
Day 18: Favorite place to eat
Day 19: Something you miss
Day 20: Nicknames
Day 21: Favorite picture of yourself
Day 22: What's in your purse?
Day 23: Favorite movie
Day 24: Something you've learned
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle - first 10 songs
Day 26: Your dream wedding
Day 27: Original photo of the city you live in
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 wishes
Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge